OSHA is Charging Huge Fines!
OSHA requires employers to physically post the form and electronically submit injury and illness data electronically. All business’ that are required to maintain OSHA logs need to post their 300A form in a prominent place at their facilities where all employees will have access to view from February 1st until April 30th. Electronic submissions must be done by March 2nd or you face a hefty fine! Below are some important resources and facts:
- Certain Establishments with 10 or more employees are required to Post and File the OSHA 300A form
- Determine whether or not your company fits this description, please click here
- Certain Establishments with 250 or more employees are currently required to post and electronically file the OSHA 300A form
- Determine if this requirement applies to your organization, please click here
- OSHA 300A form must be posted in a prominent place for all employees to see from February 1st through April 30th
- The DEADLINE for electronically filing the form is March 2nd. Click here for the submission portal or contact our office to help you with the filing by accessing our software tool that doubles as a seamless integrated incident reporting and tracking system!
- To find out what your NAICS number is by click here
- Failure to comply with the posting requirement could result in fines starting at $13,494 per violation!
Colony West is GOING FURTHER and can provide you with an easy solution to claims reporting, log update & OSHA Log filing! Contact our office at 1-877-542-4870 for more information.